Assistance with housing

for mothers

What's this about?

Are you mother and you need to get out of your apartment? Or you have no home? Here advises and one supports you. For example, when looking for accommodation and authorities. You can also live for a short time in a transitional apartment.

The staff here know lots about these topics:

  • Living on the street

What do you have to do?

You can also leave a message. Or write an e-mail. Ask the staff how you can get this help. Give them a call.

This is what the service provider calls this support service: FrauenWohnen Berlin

How can you get in touch?

  • Telephone: 030 45 79 80 60

Where can you get more information online?

What languages do they speak?

  • German - Deutsch

Where can you get this help?

FrauenWohnen Berlin (AWO)
Prinzenallee 25/26
13359 Berlin

This is a support service provided by:

When can you do that?


Entry last modified on 05.04.2017

Did you find an error?