Support for single parents

for parents

What's this about?

Educate you your child alone? And you are sometimes so overwhelmed and looking for support? Here you get help in caring for your child. They send someone to your house. The person is between 50 and 70 years old. And they looked after your child 1 to 2 times a week. The time you can then use as you please. For example, for a visit to the doctor. Or you rest from you.

The staff here know lots about these topics:

  • Single parent(s)
  • Parenting

What do you have to do?

Call them and make an appointment.

This is what the service provider calls this support service: Grosselterndienst

How can you get in touch?

  • Telephone: 030 29 20 32 2

Where can you get more information online?

What languages do they speak?

  • German - Deutsch

Additional information

Where can you get this help?

Grosselterndienst Berlin
Warschauer Straße 58a
10243 Berlin

This is a support service provided by:

When can you do that?


Entry last modified on 17.08.2016

Did you find an error?

Write us a message