education assistance

for families

What's this about?

Here you can get help with the education. A social worker supports your child in everyday life. He helps him to become more independent. And he gives you educational tips. He also mediates between you and your child. This help is called support for education. This is a help to education. So a help from the state, if the parents are overstrained.

The staff here know lots about these topics:

  • disorder of social behaviour
  • suicidal thoughts
  • self-harming behaviour
  • Aggressive behaviour
  • Attachment disorder
  • anxieties
  • Eating disorders
  • Trauma
  • depressions
  • Parenting
  • family crises

What do you have to do?

Contact your youth welfare office in Berlin and find out how you can get this help. Afterwards you can call the number below or write an e-mail.

This is what the service provider calls this support service: Hilfe als Erziehungsbeistand

How can you get in touch?

  • Beratungsstelle
    Telephone: 030 87 30 11 1
    Fax: 030 41 72 83 91 9
  • Ms. Anke Didt
    Telephone: 0178 74 57 05 0
    Telephone: 030 41 72 83 96 1

Where can you get more information online?

What languages do they speak?

  • German - Deutsch

Where can you get this help?

Nikolsburger Platz 6
10717 Berlin

This is a support service provided by:

Entry last modified on 07.09.2017

Did you find an error?

Write us a message