Individual care in a separate apartment for neglected girls

for girls (from 15 years of age)

What's this about?

Do your parents care about you and do you need your own apartment? And are you looking for someone to help you deal with everyday life? You can find help in the single apartments. You live in your own apartment. An employee is there for you. It supports you in everyday life. And in school or education. This is how you learn to get on your own. It also helps you with other worries and problems. This is a help to education.

The staff here know lots about these topics:

  • neglect
  • Child in danger
  • Accommodation

What do you have to do?

Contact your youth welfare office in Berlin and find out how you can get this help. Afterwards you can call the number below or write an e-mail.

This is what the service provider calls this support service: Betreutes Einzelwohnen

How can you get in touch?

  • Telephone: 030 21 00 39 90

Where can you get more information online?

What languages do they speak?

  • German - Deutsch

Where can you get this help?

Gottschedstraße 34
13357 Berlin

This is a support service provided by:

Entry last modified on 18.07.2017

Did you find an error?