Couple Counselling with problems in the relationship

for parents

What's this about?

Are you having problems with your partner? And you want to talk to someone about it? In advice to help you. You can tell your worries to an employee. He listens to you. And he tells you what you can do. He also knows where you still get other help. For example, a therapy.

The staff here know lots about these topics:

  • family problems
  • relationship problems

What do you have to do?

Call them or write an e-mail and find out more about the offer.

This is what the service provider calls this support service: Ambivalenzberatung

How can you get in touch?

  • Telephone: 030 86 10 19 5

Where can you get more information online?

What languages do they speak?

  • German - Deutsch

Where can you get this help?

Mehringdamm 50
10961 Berlin

This is a support service provided by:

When can you do that?


Entry last modified on 21.10.2016

Did you find an error?