Accompanying treatment - in case of dispute after a separation or divorce

for children and adolescents, for parents, for relatives

What's this about?

Here parents and their children are helped to meet. For example, if one parent forbids the other to see the child. Or if a child misses his father or mother after the separation. An employee is present at the meeting. He is careful that the child is doing well. And there is no dispute. This is called accompaniment. This is a help to education. This help can also get relatives.

The staff here know lots about these topics:

  • disputes
  • divorce
  • Separation

What do you have to do?

Contact your youth welfare office in Berlin and find out how you can get this help. Afterwards you can call the number below or write an e-mail.

This is what the service provider calls this support service: Begleiteter Umgang

How can you get in touch?

  • Beratungsstelle
    Telephone: 030 87 30 11 1
    Fax: 030 41 72 83 91 9

Where can you get more information online?

What languages do they speak?

  • German - Deutsch

Where can you get this help?

Nikolsburger Platz 6
10717 Berlin

This is a support service provided by:

When can you do that?


Entry last modified on 07.09.2017

Did you find an error?

Write us a message