Rather than beating around the bush, this article will directly list the steps to set up the DreamHost email onto your iPhone. If you are using iOS 11, then simply follow the below-mentioned steps to set up the DreamHost email on the iPhone.
1. Go to the Settings menu from the home screen of your iPhone.
2. Scroll down to the section ‘Passwords & Accounts’. Click on it.
3. Then go to the ‘Add Account’ field. Tap on it. There will be different fields shown such as iCloud, Google, Yahoo, and so on. Below them, there will be a button ‘Other’. Click on it.
4. Then select the ‘Add Mail Account’.
5. This will open to a new account page. Here details such as your name, email, password, etc should be entered. There is a Description field as well. This refers to the name of your address which is mentioned on the settings page of your phone.
6. Once all details are entered, tap the ‘Next’ button.
7. There will be two buttons. One is the IMAP and the other POP. The IMAP button should be highlighted. After that enter the required information in the Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server fields. For example, under the Incoming Mail Server field, the hostname should be entered as imap.dreamhost.com. For the outgoing mail server, it should be entered as smtp.dreamhost.com. (for both fields, the password for the email address must be entered. You can reset the password by clicking on the Edit button which is in the Manage Email section.)
8. Check for all the correctness of the information entered. Then click on the Next button which is at the upper right corner. This action will verify your email account in the DreamHost mail server. When the verification process is completed, a new page will appear on your screen asking you to save the new mail account.
9. Click on the ‘Save’ button. By doing this last action, you can finish setting up the DreamHost email on your iPhone.
Note :- Save big on this upcoming Dreamhost black Friday deals